Can you help me apply for a fully funded scholarship?

Study Overseas Hub only applies to university-sponsored scholarships that can be selected during the application process; it does not apply to scholarships offered by the government or other organizations. If a scholarship with full funding is available, it will be sought.

What happens if you were unable to get me a university admission or if my application was denied?

If the school you applied to didn't accept your application, you are free to transfer your application to another school.

Can I be assisted in French?

Our agent support is currently only available in English. However, our student ambassadors can assist in your native tongue.

When can I start my application to study in the US?

We urge all students to begin the application process or inquiry as soon as they get their high school diploma and passport.

I am from Ethiopia. Can you assist me?

Yes, we can; Study Overseas Hub services are available to everyone, anywhere in the world.

Is acceptance to a university a guarantee of a visa?

Admission does not guarantee a visa; it is the responsibility of the embassy or consulate to approve or deny your visa application based on discretion and judgment, regardless of university admission.

Can my university provide me with a visa?

No, universities do not provide study visas; rather, it is their responsibility to provide supporting documents. Visas are issued by consulates or embassies in your home country.

Do I have to pay for your services before applying to the university?

After applying, paying students must pay for their application to be processed. However, there is no cost to speak with our academic counselors, student ambassadors, or attend events.

What is the cost of Study Overseas Hub services?

Study Overseas Hub does not charge students a flat fee. Fees vary based on the institution and country of interest. However, fees often range between $400 and $1000.

Are Study Overseas Hub services free?

Study Overseas Hub provides free services to applicants applying to partner schools, whereas students applying to non-partner schools will be required to pay for services.

Is university admission guaranteed through your services?

Each university has the discretion to accept or reject a student depending on several factors, thus acceptance is typically not guaranteed. 

Is Study Overseas Hub an agency? 

Yes, in addition to being a university agency and representative, we are also technology-based. We utilize our technology to address the difficulties, yearnings, and aspirations of millions of students, both at home (Nigeria) and overseas, who want the best education and career. At Study Overseas Hub, we believe that education is the key to a better tomorrow and any path leading to education should be swift and efficient.

Can I apply to more than one university?

Yes, students have the opportunity to apply to a total of six institutions.

How long will my application take?

The duration varies by university. You can inquire about the duration before you apply or view the duration in my applications after you apply.

How can I write my personal statement?

The personal statement is a vital component of your application, so be sure to stand out and add value. Keep it clear and concise and include reasons why you would want to study the program, why you are eligible, your interests, skills, and achievements, as well as your academic and job experience. 

How do I get reference letters? 

Reference letters should come from individuals familiar with your academic and social skills. These individuals may include academic advisors, administrators, supervisors, or teachers. You can contact them to determine if they are willing to serve as a reference. However, this typically requires time, so be sure to complete this prior to your school hunt.

Do I require an English proficiency certificate?

Most colleges and universities require an English proficiency certificate. However, others accept an interview, university exam, previous education in English, or education from an English-speaking country in place of the exam.

What will happen after I send my application? 

Your application will be forwarded to the respective institution for evaluation.

What is the next step after sending all the required documents?

The next step is to follow your application using "Track my application" and wait for a decision.

How can I apply?

Once you've decided on a college or university, you can start the application process by heading to the Apply now page on the website and filling out the required information.

What are the application requirements?

The application requirements vary from institution to institution; it is crucial to consult with our agents or ambassadors to find out what those requirements are before applying.

How can I choose a program?

You may visit our programs page and filter any program